Work with a top home remodeling company.
At AHR, our team members know that what they do everyday matters. We’re working to bring on additional kind and caring staff members to help our clients’ remodel dreams come true.
The American Home Remodeling (AHR) Brand Ambassador team is a unique group of active, energetic, outgoing and sincere entrepreneurs leading brand centered events and organizing in-store demos while increasing AHR brand awareness to homeowners of all kinds.
- Be the face of the AHR brand representing the company at on-site events.
- Develop American Home Remodeling (AHR) brand loyalty through genuine conversation and exceptional customer service.
- Attention to a listening ear for customer needs and problem solving to answer questions
- Ambitiously sign customers up for services. (DAILY BONUSES available!)
- Submit detailed customer notes to provide to AHR call center for follow up scheduling.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Sales Team to determine and execute market level goals.
- Operate with the highest level of integrity.
- Provide helpful acts of kindness for others.
- Part time & Flexible hours (typically about 30 hours per week).
- Strong verbal skills and people skills.
- Must have access to cell phone and internet.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
- Reliable means of transportation and a valid driver’s license that is not expired, suspended or revoked.
- Flexible schedule* – work hours typically Wednesday – Sunday, 9am-3pm. Weekends are a MUST! *Some flexibility may be permitted based on approval.
- Must be able to stand and remain mobile for long periods of time.
- Preferred Qualifications: Bilingual, promotional skills experience, customer service experience.
Salary Range: Base pay of $14 with incentivized bonus plan for overall average of $16.00 – $18.00!
We have open positions across southern California! No matter where you live, you’d be a great fit for our team! Please contact Tricia Harrison by filling out the contact form.
Right now, our top sales people earn in excess $90,000 per year and some over six figures…Are you earning that much? American Home Remodeling specializes in bath and patio remodeling geared towards today’s homeowner and their needs. Since 2002 American Home Remodeling has serviced Southern California providing free in-home consultations and is a recognized leader in the industry.
At the moment, there is higher demand for our products than ever before: our industry is expected to grow even more in the coming year. Today we have more leads and appointment requests than representatives willing to run them! We’re looking for experienced professionals with high selling skills, and younger professionals eager to work hard and learn the skills needed to excel. If you see yourself as a Closer, we’d love to speak to you more!
- Set appointments with interested homeowners
- Comprehensive training with a proven system
- High commissions and bonuses
- An ability and eagerness to learn
- Outstanding communication skills
- Selling Experience (recommended but not required)
Part-time, $14 per hour with incentivized bonus plan for overall average of $16.00 – $18.00!
Are you Assertive, Persuasive, Energetic? Would you like part-time work? We need charming, well-mannered people with excellent verbal skills to make great impressions, answer questions, and schedule appointments.
Call Center Representatives/Appointment Setters are one of the first to work with our customers. Representatives will speak with customers, gather information, and set appointments. Contact with customers will be through both inbound calls and outbound calls responding to customer interest. The position is part-time and may include Saturdays. If this sounds like you, we want to speak with you!
- Maintaining an hourly call goal
- Setting appointments for customers
- Answering phones and routing calls
- Being punctual and on task
- At least 1 year of Call Center/Appointment setting experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Complete this form and we’ll get in touch with an accurate quote & timeline.